The constant challenge for the KFA,the leader of the Smart Factory, continues.
- Field intelligent Solution Adapter
- Currently, on-site management is an essential part of corporate management. In particular, gathering the field data is very important functionality for prevention of the accident and improving the productivity. "FiTSA" connect to various equipment on the site and gather all of data In addition to responding to temperature and humidity, it is highly reliable as a "field-strength" device to collect data reliably and in real time in difficult environments It also helps you work best with your customer's field with easy-to-customize with a variety of parts and software.
- All the types of Device Connection
- Real-Time Data Gathering
- Data Storing and Processing
- Database Access
- Web Monitoring
- Wireless Connection
- Customizable to your site and requirements Provides package software for interface to equipment
- It can connect to various devices, because FiTSA is a Linux computer. In addition, it is easy to customize to work best on your site with the various parts and software. The combinable software is various including DB linkage software (embedded SQL client), PLC linkage software, instrumentation control standard interface (OPC XML-DA server) and measurement linkage software.
FiTSA Σ List of major connected devices
|Electricity meter||Fuji Electric||PPMC, FeMIEL, FeMIEL-WL|
|Fuji electric device control||F-MPC04P, F-MPC04S, F-MPC04E, F-MPC I/O Device, FePSU|
|GE Fuji Electricity Meter||Electronic Electricity Meter|
|Ibaraki Fuji||Eco Manager|
|Panasonic||Eco Power Meter|
|Omron||Smart Electricity Monitor|
|Takemoto Denki||Electronic Multi Meter|
|Orient Wireless System||μTURTLE-RW|
|Various sensors||Smimoto Precision Industry||neoMOTE|
|T & D||Temperature Sensor|
|Seiko Solution||Mister Energy Saving|
|Kuta Hu Tech||GL100-WL, GL840|
|May For Sys||LI-190R Photon Sensor, LI-820 CO2 Analyzer|
|Mitsubishi||MELSEC Q / QnA Series, MELSEC FX Series|
|OMRON||FINS Protocol supported devices|
- [Basic Type] Key products that connect your device and the cloud
- Various types of interfaces are supported and field data can be collected. Stores data in the cloud with a standard interface.
- [M2M Type] Built-in 3G communication type
- Simply plug in your SIM card to connect to your cellular network and easily connect to the cloud.
- LONWORKS® Network Support Protocol Converter
It is a protocol converter applicable to devices and systems without LONWORKS® network.
- · Up to 1000 network variables can be used
- · Each RS-232C / 485 is equipped each channel (independent communication)
- · User programmable functions to support various network protocols
- IoT / M2M controller conforming to the ship IoT standard "IoT gateways on board"
- You can easily connect various types of device in a ship to a shipboard server by using the FiTSA Σ corresponding to various types of interfaces. It also handles navigational data accurately and supports safe navigation.
Device in Ship
- Pump, Motor Valve, etc.
- Scrubber device
- Weather and navigation Device
- Engine, etc.
- Locker Monitoring Service “Locker Information"
- Monitors unmanned locker status and fault information and displays information available on smartphone. The rest of the lockers are displayed on the touch panel and the smartphone at a glance, guiding the customer to the locker at the shortest distance "I have to carry around with a heavy baggage, but I can not afford it! How do I do this baggage?" It is a locker monitoring system in station that solves such inconvenience. It is possible to be unmanned monitoring the field and collect various information by using cloud system. It is a realizing system to make not only locker users but also locker managing company be satisfied.