The constant challenge for the KFA,the leader of the Smart Factory, continues.
The logistics management system is an operating system to support inbound logistics, in-house logistics, and outbound logistics in line with the logistics flow. It means an integrated logistics operation and support system for stable supply of logistics according to the production plan of each site.
Logistics management system can be effectively operated by close interface with systems such as real-time inventory management, input(delivery) instruction, visualization, ERP, MES and etc.
We are building a system that provides reliability, stability, prompt response, and flexibility to improve logistics efficiency and productivity.
- Minimize inventory
- Reduce inventory costs
- Optimization of warehouse utilization
- Material supply optimization
- Prevention of shortage by establishing supply plan
- Reduce logistics costs by reducing lead time
- Establishment of standard logistics system
- Improve work ability by standardization
- Improved accuracy of work by standard system
- Securing competitiveness of logistics in enterprises
- Logistics visualization
- Improved management through real-time field management
- Improve work efficiency by analyzing inventory data